Cattle Chute 900D
- Chute is double-sided squeeze, double sided
opening doors. Right side opens at front, left
side of the chute, door opens at the rear.
Inside measurement on the chute goes from
30 inches wide to 14 inches.
- The front of the palpation doors travel with
the squeeze sides to create a funnel for easy
cattle entry and keep the calves from turning
around. Both doors will lock out to the back.
- We can go with either a manual or a self-catch
head gate on the front.
- With the manual head gate, we can install our
head gate extension (which is a rear-operating
handle) which will allow the head gate to be
run from the front or back of the chute.
- The rear gate is a bi-fold gate. This gate goes
out to 30 inches wide and can be operated
from the front or the rear of the chute. Both
sides fold out to the outside of the chute.
- Bottom kick panel will come off on both sides
for semen testing bulls or working on hoofs.
- The branding doors swing out and are
removable. No tools needed.
- The rump bar ratchets on either side to move
forward but not allow the bar to move back.
- The floor is setup for wheel assembly. Wheel assembly has winch on both sides, a jack and ten ply tires.
Click here to download the Cattle Chute 900D literature.
- Brisket bar
- Sliding restraining rails, can be slid in or
out so calves can nurse or cows can be
- Head table
- Neck and nose bar
- Wheel assembly