Cattle Chute 2100X
- Tub folds up and down with one person in
minutes for transportation at highway
- Heavy duty manual headgate can be operated from the front or the rear of the chute.
- Hydraulically assisted manual squeeze will increase operator squeeze force with less effort, as every pound of pressure on pump applies nine pounds of pressure on the animal.
- No hand adjustments needed from the smallest calves to the largest bulls.
- Chute is wheel ready and designed to transport in minutes.
Click here to download the Cattle Chute 2100X literature.
- Head sweep
- Scales in alley
- Solar panel for hydraulic battery
- Fiberglass rump bar
- Removable sliding restraining rails
- Removable brisket bar
- Chute also available with hydraulic operation of headgate, rear gate, squeeze and head sweep.
Check out this video to see how to disasseble the chute and tub.